Hospitalist Jobs in Memphis
Saturday · May 25, 2013
1 Job in The Home of the Blues
Photo: Photo at dusk of the Mississippi River bridge entering Memphis.
Memphis: Hospitalist – Memphis, TN
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Memphis) is a multispecialty group practice.
- This state-of-the-art flagship facility is located in a great suburb of Memphis, which is a highly desirable residential area with great public and private schools.
- The city offers a variety of entertaining activities for the entire family to enjoy.
- Memphis lingers on the warm breeze with the sweet smoke of barbeque pits and the melancholy mojo of the best guitar you ever heard.
- Our client has an immediate need to join their Hospitalist team in Memphis, TN.
- This "river city" spills up out of the rich black soil.
- This is an employment opportunity within a large hospital-owned multispecialty group.
- Scheduling is 7 on, 7 off with 12 hour shifts.
- It is recognized as the home of Elvis Presley and as the birthplace of the Blues and Rock 'n Roll.
- From the holy grails of music landmarks to the restaurants, from the basketball court to the acclaimed zoo, from the elegant hotels to the mystical nightclubs on legendary Beale Street, there's an irresistible energy that has drawn people here for more than a century.
- Memphis, Tennessee is pure energy and pure soul.
- There's just something real about Memphis.
- The opportunity offers a flexible benefits program, retirement plus many other benefits ranging from malpractice insurance to CME reimbursement.
- Candidates must be BE/BE Internal Medicine.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Services.
One Great Reason to Start a New Job in Memphis
Flag of Memphis
Memphis is headquarters to three Fortune 500 Companies. These include: FedEx, AutoZone and International Paper.