Hospitalist Jobs in Memphis
Friday · May 20, 2022
1 Job in The Home of the Blues
Photo: Photo at dusk of the Mississippi River bridge entering Memphis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $220,000 with a potential salary of $230,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Memphis ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Additional opportunities in: AR, AZ, CA, CT, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, IO, KY, MA, MD, MI, MO, MS, MT, NM, NV, NJ, NY, NC, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI, WV.
- Benefits: Full and comprehensive health and welfare package available.
- Compensation: $220,000+. Productivity incentive.
- Nurse/Support Staff: RN's, Unit Clerks, full sub-specialty back-up support typical of a Community Hospital.
- Shift model.
- Steve T. May/CEO.
- Procedures: None required at this time.
- Facility: Community Hospital.
- Position: Perm or LT Hospitalist.
- Census: 12 - 15 patients.
- Length of Stay: 3-days.
- Trauma: Level II.
- Profile: Well established and well managed hospitalist program.
- 14-shifts per month equates to full-time.
- City: Memphis, TN (west TN).
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
- Schedule: 7on-7off, 12-hr.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- BC/BE in IM or FM.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Nov 1.