Hospitalist Jobs in Memphis
Wednesday · October 5, 2022
1 Job in The Home of the Blues
Photo: Photo at dusk of the Mississippi River bridge entering Memphis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $230,000 with a potential salary of $300,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Memphis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Cath Lab on.
- St. Francis Hospital is a Tenet facility located in Memphis, TN.
- No additional vacation, will not accept a lot of time off requests.
- Procedures required?
- Annual Patient Volume: 47,000.
- 7a-7pm 7 on 7 off (no nocturnist, will rotate one week every six weeks, must stay on site) Tuesday to Monday (discharges on Monday).
- Documentation System: Cerner.
- Intensivist will be there.
- ICU- Open ICU- Hospitalist will round in ICU and do critical care.
- Lab 24 hours.
- Holidays- work as a team to figure out coverage.
- The facility has 519 beds and the ability to cater to any patient's needs.
- MRI, Nuc Med, Specialists on.
- CT scans, United States: 24/7.
- Level II trauma center.
- NO codes.
- 42 bed ED with Chest Pain Center, 32 without, 5 bed Rapid Treatment Center.
- Patients Per day: 15-18 (Census 35-40 and growing, but adding MLS, 1 per day).
This perm job from Apollo MD was last open on Apr 4.