Hospitalist Jobs in Memphis
Wednesday · March 29, 2023
1 Job in The Home of the Blues
Photo: Photo at dusk of the Mississippi River bridge entering Memphis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Memphis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- This position offers a generous compensation package, stock options, and regular bonuses.
- A group needs an associate regional medical officer (Armo) for a facility in Memphis, Tennessee.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Amazing music scene.
- Our services are free for you.
- 60/40 clinical/administrative mix.
- Multiple retirement options.
- The schedule is flexible weekdays, shared. This group continuously evolves their care model to effectively engage and help complex patients, led by a team of passionate, execution-minded leaders dedicated to this mission.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Leadership and quarterly bonuses.
- World-famous food and entertainment.
- The group welcomes board certified candidates with 2 years of leadership experience.
- You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, 4 weeks of vacation, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
- If you do not have an active TN medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 23.