Hospitalist Jobs in Memphis
Friday · January 21, 2022
1 Job in The Home of the Blues
Photo: Photo at dusk of the Mississippi River bridge entering Memphis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Memphis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our services are free for you.
- The group welcomes board certified candidates with 2 years of leadership experience.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, 4 weeks of vacation, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
- If you do not have an active TN medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one.
- Leadership and quarterly bonuses.
- Multiple retirement options.
- The schedule is flexible weekdays, shared. This group continuously evolves their care model to effectively engage and help complex patients, led by a team of passionate, execution-minded leaders dedicated to this mission.
- This position offers a generous compensation package, stock options, and regular bonuses.
- 60/40 clinical/administrative mix.
- Amazing music scene.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- A group needs an associate regional medical officer (Armo) for a facility in Memphis, Tennessee.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- World-famous food and entertainment.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 23.